2. What does it mean that the participation package is not available?
It means that there are no places for the run. Remember if people who registered do not pay the registration fee the places become available again so check this site regularly.
3. Can I change a category or start time?
If there are places available – no problem! If you wish to make changes to your registration form (personal data, team’s name, wave, start time) – changes will be made only after presenting a confirmation of money transfer (min. amount PLN 40) to any charity.
4. What can I do with my participation package if I can’t take part in the race?
You can’t return the package, but remember that you can sell it to somebody else.
CAUTION! When selling your package remember to give the buyer a written authorization to start in your name.
5. Where and when can I pick up my participation package?
You can pick up your participation package at Adventure Park Gdynia Kolibki ul. Bernadowska 1.
On the day of the race, our Event Office is open from 7 a.m. You should pick it up at least one hour before start!
6. Where is the Event Office?
The Event Office is located in the circus tent and is open from 7 a.m. on the day of the race.
7. Can I pick up the participation package for my friend?
No, they must be picked up personally, you need an I.D. because you have to sign that you take part in the race at your own risk.
8. Is it possible to get to the event with public transport?
Sure, SKM train to Sopot Kamienny Potok or by bus – lines: 21, 31, 710. Check out our map.
9. Will I get a medal?
Every participant who completes the race receives a medal.
10. What if I can’t pass the obstacle?
Don’t you worry about that, the referee will take care of it and give you a proper punishment.
11. Are there parking spaces at the Adventure Park?
Yes, but they are limited.
12. Are the toilets and showers provided?
Yes, you can take a hot shower after a mud-bath.
13. Where is the start and finish line?
At the premises of the Adventure Park.
14. Is medical assistance provided?
Yes, we care about your safety, there will be paramedics along the route of the race.
15. Will there be drinking stops along the route?
You will have a drink after the race 😛
16. Do I have to present a proof of payment?
No, it’s not required.
17. Will I receive a confirmation from the organizer after registering for the race?
Yes, a confirmation will be sent to an e-mail address given by you during registration.
18. Is there a time limit to complete the race?
Yes, the time limit depends on the category. Read the regulations for your category.
19. What should I do with the chip after the race?
We will take it from you at the finish line.
20. Where and when can I see the photos from the race?
On the day of the event or up to 2 days after, we will publish the pictures on our facebook site (we can’t guarantee that you will be in the photos so maybe it’s a good idea to make yourself memorable during the race?).
21. I have another question, who, where and when can I ask it?